INVITATION: Join our Stakeholder Innovation Group!
By Sanket Puranik, Smart Innovation Norway 31. January 2020
In the framework of the E-LAND (Integrated multi-vector management system for Energy isLANDs) project, funded by the EU Horizon 2020 program, we cordially invite you to join our stakeholder innovation group (SIG).
The aim of the SIG is to get direct feedback from business actors. This will allow the project to address the key needs of the market, and to adapt as necessary. By involving external stakeholders in the form of SIG we are looking for answers to some pertinent and practical questions, in particular:
- How can different players in the electricity/energy domain best capitalize on multi-vector energy management tools?
- What economic and market opportunities can be spotted to be consequently addressed and tested by pilots? What are the most likely investment cases?
- How can the innovation outcomes from project be best exploited for the benefit of business and society?
- Access to key project events, and information on the latest project findings.
- Early pick-up of concepts, software, hardware, new services, analysis and more.
- Networking with consortium and other industry experts.
- Influence the outcomes of the project.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
The SIG will have an advisory role for providing knowledge and experience about market trends and innovations in the energy field.
- To share insight and to produce constructive criticism
- To point in the direction of similar work
- To support us in finding business havens for the research findings and take-aways that the project will produce
As a SIG member you would be invited for business development workshops and to answer few surveys. Joining the SIG is on a non-binding and voluntary basis. Travel costs for attending the meetings can be covered by the project budget, if needed.
By registering, participants agree that personal data as well as photographs taken during the event may be electronically processed. In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), your data will be processed confidentially and for legitimate purpose only, i.e., for documentation reporting and communication activities related to the E-LAND project. Furthermore, you agree that the list of participants may be provided to all attendees. After conclusion of the project including its review period, we will delete your personal data in compliance with GDPR Art. 17 (1). You may withdraw your consent via e-mail to email@example.com.
The E-LAND project aims to develop and demonstrate tools for energy systems to overcome the technical, business, and societal challenges associated with the creation of… (1 year ago)
E-LAND exploitation enhancement activities kickstarted for the final project year Multiple events were executed and many more are planned for the E-LAND project’s final year.… (1 year ago)
A central pillar of the E-LAND project's is risk management. The Norwegian consortium member, Institute for Energy Technology (IFE), implemented a risk management approach to… (2 years ago)
E-LAND H2020 is working with creating a toolbox that is designed to optimize and control multi-energy islands and isolated communities. The toolbox is structured in… (2 years ago)
Smart Innovation Norway together with the University of St. Gallen have developed a series of workshops that began in June 2021 and focused on the… (2 years ago)
About the pilot site: Port of Borg is situated in an industrial area on a small peninsula called Øra just outside Fredrikstad, Norway. Port work… (2 years ago)
Since the mid-1960s, the township of Auroville in Southern India has been striving for sustainable living and the realization of human unity in diversity. In… (2 years ago)